Do you live in one of the snobbiest places in Ohio? A website called RoadSnacks created a list and six Central Ohio suburbs made the top ten.
1.) The Village Of Indian Hill
2.) New Albany
3.) Pepper Pike
10.) Upper Arlington
Here is how RoadSnacks determined the list:
“We began with gathering up all of the places in Ohio with at least 5,000 residents based on the 2013 American Community Survey. This left us with a total of 174 places to look at.
Then, we evaluated each based on these snob-tastic criteria:
– Median home price (higher is snobbier)
– Median household income (higher is snobbier)
– Percent of population with a college degree
– Private schools per capita (higher is snobbier)
– Theaters per capita (higher is snobbier)
– Art galleries per capita (higher is snobbier)”
So really, being labeled as “snobby” in this case is a good thing.
Click here to see Nth Degree Realty’s listings in New Albany (ranked #2 in snobbiest).
The full article from RoadSnacks can be found here: